SELECT TRYOUTS | GAINEY ATHLETIC COMPLEX | JUNE 15, 16, 17
Join Rapids FC for our Select tryouts! Tryouts are every June and are where we form all of our teams for the following year. Players will run through a series of drills and games where they are assessed for ability and attitude by Rapids FC coaches. We realize that tryouts can be a stressful event for many and we offer a pre-tryout camp the week before, where players can practice the drills and gain confidence before the real thing.
Further information on age groups, times and locations will be announced closer to the date.
It is in the best interest of all players to attend the scheduled tryout for their age group and level. If a player cannot attend the scheduled tryout, they must register for the tryout online and contact us to schedule a makeup tryout.
- Rapids FC Select teams play in the Grand Valley Soccer Association (GVSA).
- All players should bring a soccer ball and water to tryouts.
- Please wear shin guards and cleats (or running shoes).
- All participants at Rapid FC will receive a complimentary t-shirt as our thanks for attending the Rapids FC tryouts.
- All players need to register for tryouts online.
- Please arrive at least 20-30 minutes early to sign in select your t-shirt size.