Rapids FC Refund Policy
When a team is formed and players register for the team, they are making a commitment for the entire year for which the team is registered (half season for high school aged teams). If, after the team is formed, a player withdraws from the team, it places the remaining players at a disadvantage. In some cases, the team may now fall short of the minimum number of required players to remain registered with the league. Parents/players are expected to give serious consideration to the commitment when they register for a Rapids team. All players pay a $100 deposit when they accept their spot on a team, which is non-refundable.
The refund policy for players who withdraw from a team or are injured after registering is as follows:
- For players who withdraw from a team voluntarily after registration, no refund is offered.
- For players who withdraw due to injury prior to the team playing half of their season games or miss due to injury more than 50% of consecutive games of their season, they shall receive a refund 50% refund.
- For players who withdraw due to injury after the team has played 50% or more of their season, no refund is offered.
If any portion of the seasonal year is modified, shortened, or cancelled, Rapids FC will determine credits or refunds back to families. We have restructured our cost structure in light of what occurred this year to be better prepared for external events impacting our families.
- For fall only players, if the fall season is cancelled a full refund, minus deposit, will be given to all players.
- For full year players, if the fall season is cancelled a 50% refund, minus deposit, will be given to all players. If the winter season is cancelled as well, an additional 20% refund will be given. If the spring season is cancelled, a 30% refund will be given.
- For spring only players, if the winter and spring seasons are cancelled a full refund, minus deposit, will be given to all players. If the winter training season is cancelled a 30% refund will be given, or a prorated refund will be given dependent on the winter training sessions received. If spring season is cancelled after receiving winter training, a 70% refund will be given.