Our Winter training program will start January 2022. Winter training is optional for all players, but included in your fees.
Rapids FC Select Teams
- Sunday nights starting 01/09/22 – 03/20/22 (No session Feb 13th for Superbowl)
- Mary Free Bed YMCA – Burton Street Southeast, Grand Rapids
Our winter training for Select teams begins in the New year, with a focus on fitness and individual skills. Training will be conducted by Rapids FC staff coaches and is included in club fees – no need to sign up, just bring your player along! Times are detailed below by team:
4:30 – 5:45PM – 14 Girls Green, 14 Boys Green, 14 Boys White, 12 Girls Green, 12 Girls White, 12 Boys Green
5:45PM – 7:00PM – 11 Boys Green, 11 Boys White, 10 Girls Green, 10 Girls White, 10 Boys Green
7:00PM – 8:15PM – 07 Girls Green, 04 Girls White, 08 Boys White, 07 Boys Green, 05 Boys White
- All players should wear Rapids FC training tops and shorts, bring a ball and water.
- No cleats are allowed on the gym floors, so please wear indoor soccer shoes or sneakers.
- We will be scrimmaging from time too time, so please also wear shin guards.
- Parents can attend and watch from outside the courts.
- No one is allowed on ANY equipment in the facility.
Rapids FC Premier and High School Teams
- Tuesday nights starting 01/04/22 – 03/29/22
- Soccerzone – 596 Baldwin St., Jenison, MI 49428
Our Premier players will have a weekly program focused on fitness, conditioning and technical training starting Tuesday 4th January. Training will be run by a combination of team head coaches and staff coaches, with a focus on preparing all players for the Spring season at Rapids or their High School. Training is optional, but included in fees and highly encouraged. Times are detailed below by team:
4:00 – 5:30PM – 04 Girls Green, 05 Girls Green, 03 Boys Green, 04 Boys Green
5:30 – 7:00PM – 09 Girls Green, 08 Boys Green, 09 Boys Green