Winter Program 2023
Our Winter training program will start in January 2023. Winter training is optional for all players, but included in your club fees.
Rapids FC Select Teams
Mary Free Bed YMCA | 5500 Burton St SE, Grand Rapids
Our winter training for Select teams begins in the new year, with a focus on fitness and individual skills. Training will be conducted by Rapids FC staff coaches and is included in club fees – no need to sign up, just bring your player along! Times are detailed below by team:
6:15 – 7:30PM | 15B White, 15B Green, 14G Green, 14B Green, 13G Green, 12G Green, 12B Green
7:30-8:45PM | 10B Green, 10B White, 10G Green
- All players should wear Rapids FC training tops and shorts, bring a ball and water.
- No cleats are allowed on the gym floors, so please wear indoor soccer shoes or sneakers.
- We will be scrimmaging from time too time, so please also wear shin guards.
- Parents can attend and watch from outside the courts.
- No one is allowed on ANY equipment in the facility.
Rapids FC Premier and High School Age Teams
MSA Woodland | 2100 28th St SE, Grand Rapids
1/2, 1/9, 1/23, 1/30
Our Premier players will have a weekly program focused on fitness, conditioning and technical training starting Monday, January 2. Training will be run by a combination of team head coaches and staff coaches, with a focus on preparing all players for the Spring season at Rapids or their High School. Training is optional, but included in fees and highly encouraged. Times are detailed below by team:
5:00 – 6:30PM | 05B White, 04G Green
6:30pm – 8:00PM | 08B Green, 09B Green, 07G Green, 08B White